North West Mechanical Services have been involved in many new projects, refurbishments and re-active maintenance as well as planned preventative maintenance at University of Ulster Magee over the last number of years.
- Total refurbishment of Magee Student Campus (24no – self contained apartments) including plumbing, heating sanitary ware and ventilation upgrades.
- Underground Main Heating Circuit replacement.
- Upgrade to controls and insulation services to boiler houses and plant room.
- Complete LTHW heating system and sanitary ware installation to new Nursing students Department.
- Upgrades to Teaching Block Washroom Facilities including, sanitary ware LTHW and ventilation services