North West Mechanical services carried out the replacement of 2no Cold Water Storage tanks at Block H Ulster University Coleraine. These works were carried out over the summer months during exam time therefore NWMS had to minimise the downtime to services to the University. The services provided included-
- Isolation and drain down of both CWSC (leaving tank 2 in operation while new was being installed)
- Disconnection of associated pipework
- Dismantling of existing steel tanks and removal from site
- Removal of existing tank supports and replaced with new
- Installation of 2no new GRP sectional CWSC with all associated PVC pipework
- All insulation and aluminium cladding made good.