North West Mechanical Services recently carried out the complete refurbishment of the existing oil fired central heating system in St Marys Church Creggan replacing it with a new Gas fired system. Services carried out included –
- Removal of existing pipework, radiators and controls in main church
- Disconnection and Decommissioning of plant room
- Installation of independent heating zone circuits in Main church area
- Installation of 2no – Gas fired boilers within new Plantroom
- Installation of new 65mm Natural Gas line serving Plantroom
We have found North West Mechanical Services to be a professional company showing regard for quality, programme and value for money. They have a skilled workforce and their staff, at all levels, are able and competent.
Paul Burke - Burke Morrison Consulting Engineers