After a year of Delays and set backs, North West Mechanical Services are proud to have successfully completed the mechanical services package for the New Cross Border MacMillan Health & Well being Centre and Agnus Jones House project at Altnagelvin Hospital Derry. This new £2 Million Facility was part funded by both MacMillan and the Western Health & Social Care Trust and provide support to people affected by cancer and other long-term conditions in the Western Trust, and people from the Republic of Ireland and Northern Health and Social Care Trust attending the Northwest Cancer Centre for treatment.
During Construction of New Centre and refurbishment of the old Agnus Jones NWMS carried out the following services –
- Installation of New LTHW Central Heating systems including under floor heating in MacMillan.
- New Domestic Water services installation
- New sanitary ware installation.
- Full Natural Gas Installation
- 2no – Boiler/Plant room refurbishments.
- Soils & Wastes
- Gas Detection
- BMS Controls System installation.
NWMS are extremely proud to have played their part in delivering this first class facility to the North West.