WE ARE HIRING!
Due to Continued Expansion North West Mechanical Services Ltd, now seek to recruit a Mechanical Estimator.
This role can be based from our Derry Head offices,
This role is office based 95% of the time, however, there will be some site visits involved.
- Production of detailed tender bids in line with Company tender guidelines.
- Analysis of engineering drawings for material take-offs.
- Value engineering assessment of different options and solutions.
- Conducting post contract variation analysis.
- Attending pre and post tender meetings.
- Conducting pre-tender site surveys and reports where required.
- Interfacing with existing and prospective clients.
- Ensuring tender return deadlines are met and high standards of tendering maintained.
- Have a relevant Building Services/Mechanical Engineering degree.
- The successful candidate will have at least 5+ years relevant hands-on industry experience.
- CAD experience desirable but not essential.
- Good commercial acumen.
- The successful candidate must be fully IT literate and fully proficient in Microsoft applications.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as using his/her own initiative.
- Strong problem-solving ability and ability to generate practical solutions.
- Accuracy and attention to details are essential.
- The ideal candidate will be driven and analytical in approach.
- Negotiable, commensurate with experience.
- Mobile phone
- All work-related expenses
- Pension scheme, after an agreed time period
CPD provided, regular training and upskilling opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate.
If interested in applying for this position, please forward your cv to email@example.com.
Position now Filled