NWMS have been involved in many projects for the Western Health and Social Care trust for over 18 years. Some of the projects we have completed over the years include:
- Accident and Emergency Department – upgrade of all facilities
- CATH-LAB – Legionellae Prevention works, Air conditioning installation, LTHW central Heating upgrades and sanitary ware replacement
- Spruce House – Refurbishment of all facilities
- C Tric Building – LTHW Central Heating and Sanitary Ware Upgrades
- Maintenance – both planned and re-active on steam lines, condensates, MTHW, Dry Risers/Wet Risers, Plant Room Modifications and Heat exchanger replacements
North West Mechanical also carry out High purity installations to Endoscopy Units involving orbital welding using high purity grade stainless steel.